16 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Financial Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Responsible for driving process improvement efforts within Finance utilizing the latest technology tools and software
- Working with key subject matter experts, process owners, managers and key stakeholders to consolidate and streamline current routines
- Understanding business routines in order to identify problem statements
- Encouraging stakeholder engagement to source the targeted solutions
- Building the cost-benefit calculation and supporting evidence to back up the business case proposal
- End-to-end management of approved projects and co-ordination of solution implementation
- BS/BA (Finance / Accounting Preferred)
- Accounting, Audit or GAAP compliance experience
- Solid understanding of database concepts
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision
- Ability to work individually and with the group on complex problem solving
- Analytical skills, critical thinking with a strong desire to learn
- Strong skills/intuition in Economics and Finance
- Places value on process automation
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Tableau etc.), databases (Access, SQL etc.), programming (VBA), Alteryx
- 2 years of experience
- Excel experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.