District of Columbia
14 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Field Construction Coordinator for an opportunity with a client located in Washington, DC.
- Responsible for job creation workflow and milestone management of construction projects as well as administrative quality control of jobs for hybrid fiber and coax projects.
- Manage & Track Milestones
- Create jobs in systems
- Issue Jobs to design
- Manage job through full lifecycle updating milestones
- Handle exceptions to the life cycle SLAs
- Reconcile jobs (office)
- Liaise with Stakeholders
- Point of contact for all internal team cross functional groups including BOC, CPM, FPM, and sales
- Provide reporting for next level management
- Identify Resources
- Create and approve funding request
- Material management and reconciliation
- Research contracts and agreements
- Manage funding request/purchase order
- Responsible for job estimate(finance)
- Manage and Analyze Quality control Flow
- Manage quality control workflow
- Pull reports/provide feedback based on analysis of reports
- Interact with other roles, including specialists and permit coordinators to ensure all milestones have been closed
- Conduct admin and Milestone Quality Control
- Follow admin QC checklist (materials, invoice, pictures, footages)
- Validate permit is closed
- Final invoice milestone is set
- Ensure all milestones are updated
- Close jobs
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.