29 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Financial Analyst (Level I) for an opportunity with a client located in Pennington, NJ.
- Responsible for back-end support to the front line units and reporting and adjusting cost basis on securities held by clients
- Responsible for completion of requests submitted from branch offices which will include but are not limited to Date of Death Step-ups, Cost Basis Inquiries, Versus Purchase, Capital Changes, Corporate Actions, etc
- Work directly with Financial Advisors and Client Associates to ensure accurate tax reporting of cost basis and acquisition dates of securities held or liquidated in brokerage accounts
- Participate in tax season projects as well as other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to effectively service/resolve client inquiries
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive and professional attitude in a team oriented, fast paced work environment
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as an individual contributor in a team environment
- Open to learning the various processes, systems and applications
- To adhere to the Industry and Government rules and regulations
- Ability to create & run macros
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- College Degree
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.