7 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Financial Analyst (Level III) for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for the support of strategic analysis, forecasting and financial reporting for both Global Banking and Markets as well as Consumer and Wealth Management Operations Groups. The Forecasting, Reporting, Analytics and Controls team delivers day-to-day, comprehensive financial support for business functions and leaders within Operations.
- Opportunity to assess, partner and participate in peer group processes, partner across organization to lead improvement initiatives as well as enhancing financial capabilities
- Lead and participate in CFO and GTOF Automation and Process Improvement initiatives including ForecastConnect as well as GTO FACT and CAFA data automation platforms
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Finance or Accounting)
- 4+ years of accounting or financial analysis work experience
- Well organized and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong communicator (verbal and written) with ability to influence
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience sourcing and analyzing general ledger and P&L data
- Approaches work with curiosity and interest to drive continuous process improvement
- Adaptable, ability to work independently in a fast paced, results driven environment with changing priorities
- Seeks to build relationships and collaborate with teammates
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand complex business challenges/potential solutions
- Manages operational risk by building strong processes and quality control routines
- Excel, GL/Excel Add-ins, Alteryx
- SAP/EPM and Essbase (Smartview)
- Planning and forecasting experience
- Financial modeling
- Emerging technologies (Tableau, Alteryx, Workiva, etc)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.