16 days ago
Signature Consultants is seekign a Fraud Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Knoxville, TN. The Triage Analyst is responsible for monitoring, researching, and on-boarding requests to Investigations.
- Prioritize assigned cases based on thresholds
- Responsible for the entering of research data into Actimize
- Research and obtain documentation on all products related to the unusual activity
- Complete thorough research on all applicable systems to provide adequate information to Investigations
- Maintain all cases within service level agreement (SLA)
- Monitors account activity to identify fraudulent financial transactions and violations
- Secures accounts to prevent losses
- Works with internal departments to validate that charges are authorized
- Works with merchants to resolve customer service issues or fraudulent activity
- Maintains merchant processing statistics and records
- 2-4 years of Fraud experience
- Financial Institution experience (2-4 years min)
- Experience in production environment
- Experience working remote
- Experience navigating various systems (Microsoft, Excel, and other systems they will learn)
- Analytical skills
- Verbal/written communication skills
- Data Entry
- Detail Oriented
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.