5 days ago
Job Title: Full-Stack Automation Engineer
Responsible for design, upgrade, development & testing in the context of automating processes, products, and applications. Partners with application architects, SMEs, developers to identify business need and design appropriate technical solutions. Ensures adherence to standard future ready process while budiling automation framework. Performs additional job duties as required.
Job Specific needs & Responsibilities:
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience in one or more industry standard automation tools like TOSCA, ZD&T, RPA Tools, Simulators (any).
- Must be able to design, up-gradate & develop in the context of automating processes, products, and systems.
- Working knowledge in Mainframe and associated languages. CICS, COBOL, DB2 & assembler knowledge is a plus.
- Must have fintech application knowledge (debit/credit cards & payments, networks).
- Working experience with Postman, APIs is an added advantage.
- Must have capabilities to perform manual testing, troubleshooting, performance testing.
- Experience in DevOps, Agile and jira are preferred.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Expert in multiple languages and tools. Some knowledge in emerging technologies.
- Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools as well as all functional areas in IT organization.
- Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business.
- Strong understanding of complex internal business processes or functions.
- Works on moderate to complex projects and issues within functional area.
- Works more independently with IT functional units and business units. Recommends strategies for improving system applications.
- Should be a quick learner, Detail-oriented, Multitasker.
- Mentoring and leading less experienced team members; teaching automation processes.
- 3+ yrs. of related IT experience.
- Bachelor's Degree at College of Science, Technology, Engineering & Math major or equivalent work , or military experience.
About Signature Consultants
Signature Consultants, a Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) company, was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit https://www.sigconsult.com.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 888.838.1020.