12 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer with AWS for an opportunity with a client located in Neenah, WI.
- Develops and may lead applications development and the underlying framework
- Collaborates and may lead application designs
- May lead, implements, tests and delivers new features for multiple platforms
- Coordinates with QA team to initiate testing and ensure testing is completed
- Designs framework and software standards and make suggestions for systems / software improvements
- Evaluate and improves application development process
- Works to understand customer needs and usage of the product the team supports.
- Collaborates well with scrum team members on design and development ideas and concepts. Accepts feedback and challenges status quo.
- Mentors other team members as needed
- Bachelor's degree or higher in software engineering or a relevant quantitative discipline
- 5+ years' development experience with Python
- 5+ years' experience working with core AWS services
- Experience with Python frameworks like Django or Flask
- Experience with AWS Glue, AWS Batch, SageMaker, Heavy CloudFormation, Lambda, S3, CI/CD, SQS, SNS, ETL, Angular
- Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, Data structures and Data Architecture
- Experience or familiarity with AWS data and analytics tools such as AWS Lake Formation, SageMaker
- Expert-level skills in writing and optimizing SQL
- 1 or more AWS certifications (Associate, Professional, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership qualities
- Take ownership of work
- Angular or React or another front-end framework experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Java and/or TypeScript is a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.