18 days ago
12 months +
Signature Consultant is seeking a Full stack .NET Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for someone to work on an assignment 12+ months.
Location: Charlotte NC; Minneapolis MN; Chandler AZ remote until post Covid-19 ~ onsite after COVID)
- Resources will be heads down developers - 80% development / 20% Scrum Meetings
- Resources will be developing, analysis once production support is needed, resolution of defects, participate in scrum call, unit testing, code packaging
- Resources will need to have strong communication skills as they may speak to the business and offshore teams
- 7+ years of software engineering experience Desired Qualifications
- An industry-standard technology certification Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Minimum of 8-10 years of overall experience
- 3-5 years - .NET CORE
- 5-10 years - C# (deeper understanding)
- 5-10 years - SQL Server (deeper understanding)
- 3-5 years - Rest API
- 3-5 years Entity framework
- Agile Experience
- Strong communication skills
Nice To Have:
- GitHub, UDeploy
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.