18 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Full Stack . NET Developer w/ Angular for an opportunity with a client located in Jersey City, NJ. Our client is looking for someone with prior hands-on experience delivering successful data warehousing projects (Informatica specific) as well as broad background and experience with IT application development. This individual is responsible for working with other teams to deliver the artifacts and the code. This person must have strong professional consulting skills and the ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional Informatica Power Center expertise, version 10.x or later
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Proven experience in designing and building integration's supporting standard data warehousing objects (type-2 dimensions, aggregations, star schema, etc.)
- Design, Development and Test ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets using Informatica Powercenter 9.x.
- Performance tuning of end-to-end integration processes within Informatica workflow, or in the source/target database endpoints as needed
- Understand ETL Specification documents for mapping requirements and create mappings using transformations such as the Source qualifier, Aggregator, Expression, Lookup, Router, Filter, Joiner, Union, Sequence Generator, Normalizer and Update Strategy
- Create UNIX shell scripts to FTP and Archive files
- Collaborate with the team to coordinate delivery of software application
- RDMBS (Oracle & SQL Server) database skills, including complex SQL constructs and DDL generation
- Experience in Autosys Scheduling tool
- Work in a fast paced environment, under minimal supervision providing technical guidance to the team members
- Provide innovative solutions to problems and drive the design/development of components
- Experience in technical specification design
- Ability to provide end to end technical guidance on the software development life cycle (requirements through implementation)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Complex Data Architecture / Data lineage methodologies
- Strong Data modeling and understanding of key business elements
- Strong SQL programming experience
- Strong Data analysis skills
- Determine optimal approach for obtaining data from diverse source systems
- Be a key contributor to initiatives that require technical expertise
- Communicate with technical partners and come up with solutions
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.