14 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN.
- 5+ years experience in web application design and development working with Visual Studio, C#, MVC, and ASP.NET
- Must have strong back end development skills. WebAPI and AWS Lambda experience is best
- B2C customer facing web development experience
- Significant experience with C# in a MVC environment
- Application of languages and IDEs as tools to problem
- Have a good understanding of editors, IDEs, including open source alternatives
- Able to diagnose and visualize changes necessary for certain problems and understand impacts and articulate Design Patterns and when they should be used
- Be well-read in industry-standard books and blogs and active in writing and running unit tests
- Have significant development experience using different types of languages and be able to articulate the pros and cons of each
- Relational Databases developing against SQL Server
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven, demanding environment
- Ability to work as part of a highly cohesive and collaborative team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- EpiServer 10 or higher
- AWS Lambda experience
- Ecommerce experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.