28 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Full Stack Developer (Front End focus) for an opportunity with a client located in Miami, FL. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to join their Development group and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. Our client is looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in web applications, backend integration and multiple devices.
- Developing interface applications using React and Nextjs
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Conducting code reviews, suggesting and performing refactoring
- Developing, and testing UI for desktop, responsive websites and mobile devices
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Staying up-to-date, as much as possible, with all recent developments in the technologies used by us
- Focus on security updates and issues
- Do upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Contribute ideas and innovations, wherever you see opportunity for improvement
- Work collaboratively with our multidisciplinary teams
Required Skills & Experience:
- Development experience with sever languages like: node.js (a must), Java, Python, C#.
- Professional knowledge of state management libraries like Redux, vuex, MobX, ngrx (at least 2 closed projects, 1-2 years)
- Familiarity with at least one container technology (eg. Docker) and microservice architecture projects
- High-Level knowledge of HTTP Protocol and standard data exchange protocols
- Hands-on experience in building responsive layouts
- Professional knowledge of automated testing (unit testing, end-to-end testing)
- Practice in building, packaging and deploying line-of-business applications and SAAS solutions (gulp, grunt, Webpack, Jenkins)
- Experience in performance optimization, detecting, removing and - most importantly - preventing bottlenecks, caching and lazy-loading
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery using CircleCi
- Good understanding of good and clean code, SOLID.
- Experience in auto-scaled, containerized applications (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc) or serverless
- Experience in performance optimization
- UX skills
- GraphQL / MongoDB experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.