about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Go Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Missouri.
- Work on a software development team using a Scrum process
- Develop and implement custom software
- Applications are primarily backend oriented, either API services or relating to data management, monitoring, auditing, etc.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured designs
- Participate in code reviews
- Create unit tests and other quality-ensuring activities
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate development activities
- Work independently
- Complete user stories and features
- Manage up and laterally with peers to eliminate roadblocks as they come up
- Work out details between source systems and end users, whether adjusting and supporting existing functionality or defining something new
- Strong experience with:
- Studio 3T
- SQL Developer
- Data ingestion (ETL)
- API development and testing tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field OR equivalent experience (3+ years)
- Hands-on custom software development
- Version control systems (e.g. GitLab)
- SQL data retrieval from a relational database
- Agile methodology
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.