25 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Golang Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Manage and organize an Asp.net development team to deploy and deliver effective apps
- Create a rich user experience by utilizing controls and components from the AJAX control toolkit
- Write UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process and execute routine tasks such as file transfers between hosts
- Create batch jobs using EJB scheduling, and container manages transactions for high-volume transactions
- Generate XML calls for a post, update, and delete API requests
- Create a web presentation layer with HTML and CSS that adheres to internal standards and rules
- Employ SQL XML to bulk load data into the system, allowing the programme to do real-time calculations
- Work on Java automation tools for production deployments and SDLC knowledge base
- Utilize Python and shell for scripting, as well as SQL for the backend, to create a reporting system
- Using Jenkins, automate build procedures so that developers may build for various Linux distributions with each code contribution
- Contribute to the creation of build scripts in UNIX
- Attend scrum planning team meetings on a daily and weekly basis
- Using JSON format, extract data in the UI for many customers
- Use JUnit to write unit tests and TestNG to write system tests
- Min 3+ years of work experience
- Strong experience in Software development using using GoLang
- Keen understanding of how to build highly performant systems with such languages
- Hands on experience in building distributed micro-service systems, experience with Service Mesh products/frameworks like such as Envoy, Istio
- Experience in developing REST based microservices using HTTP/2
- Experience with gRPC, Protobuf , Kafka
- Experience in building Cloud native applications
- Experience in cloud platforms like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift are a plus
- Experience in using NoSQL databases and distributed messaging systems such as Redis, Kafka, Couchbase, Cassandra in the context of low latency and high transaction volume systems
- Experience with CICD tools like Jenkins, GIT etc.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.