about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Hadoop Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Develop solutions for given use cases using appropriate and available technologies
- Interact with technology and business groups as needed to collect the requirements, user signoff, participate in sprints etc.
- Guide/lead other developers offshore/onshore as part of Project deliverables in agile fashion
- 10+ years of experience application development using Hadoop Big Data Eco System stack with good exposure in design, development and testing of distributes systems
- Experience in HDFS, Map Reduce ,Apache Spark, Streaming,Sqoop, Impala,Hbase, Linux/Unix
- Experience in Scala, Java development experience is a must
- Hands-on experience with a scripting languages (e.g. Python), and graph analytics (e.g. Neo4j)
- Knowledge and experience working with Elastic Search
- Exposure to ETL tools e.g. data stage, NoSQL (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Sound knowledge of relational databases (SQL) and experience with large SQL based systems
- Able to work effectively with remote locations including onsite offshore stakeholder streams
- Able to implement best practices and opt for changes in the upgraded versions
- Experience in SDLC, Agile, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery, and change management
- Work with line of business (LOB) personnel, external vendors, and internal Data Services team to develop system specifications in compliance with corporate standards for architecture adherence and performance guidelines
- Knowledge in financial domains related to Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes
- Effective communication and listening skills
- HDFS, Apache SPARK, Scala, Python, Hive,Sqoop,Flume,Kafka,Impala,Elastic Search, Linux Shell Scripting
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.