25 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Help Desk Support for an opportunity with a client located in Plano, TX.
- Provide application support through remote access tools to resolve internal end user issues
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to calls or chats received to the Capital One Service Desk
- Interact with end users via soft phone or chat modules to resolve primarily software issues but may get questions about hardware
- Remotely access and support end user machines to achieve first call resolution
- Utilize Service Now as the ticketing tool to track and escalate tickets for end users
- Assist with onboarding of new Agents by training and allow others to shadow
- Perform other tasks as needed by the Service Desk Managers
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 1 year of remote help desk support experience
- Fluent in English
- Mac Integration Basics Certificate or 1 + year of equivalent Mac support experience
- Windows 10 Certificate or 1+ years of equivalent Windows OS support experience
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering, equivalent certification or military experience
- ITIL Certification
- 2+ years of remote help desk support experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.