15 days ago
Position: Help Desk
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: Long term contract
Our client is seeking additional Help Desk staff to receive and manage incoming calls that range from a multitude of customer based inquiries that include general questions, IT assistance and other technology issues. The Department understands that its customer's time is valuable. Therefore, the Department wants to provide immediate assistance to its Help Desk functionality.
Our client requires services for IT staff to include:
- Client Technologies Technician, (2) Intermediate level staff;
- Client Technologies Technician, (1) Advanced/expert level staff;
Strong customer service skills are vital for these positions. Duties shall include, but may not be limited to:
- Configures and installs software for IT users' desktops and laptops;
- Installation and rollout of new software packages;
- Upgrades and new desktop hardware;
- Maintains desktop software and hardware;
- Supports mobile workforce;
- Provides Tier 2 support to IT users for basic software and hardware of end-user computing and desktop-based LAN systems;
- Troubleshoots problems using scripts and checklists as guides;
- Escalates to Tier 3 support when necessary;
- Documents problems and resolutions;
- May perform end-user training; and
- Participates in the testing and evaluation of new desktop packages and implements prototypes.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.