14 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a HR Coordinator for an opportunity with a client located in Austin, TX.
- Consulting with the employer and identifying employment needs
- Interviewing potential applicants regarding their skills, experience and education
- Contacting references and performing background checks on applicants
- Informing applicants about position details, including working conditions, benefits and duties
- Hiring or referring qualified applicants for the employer
- Conducting or helping with new employee orientation
- Keeping process paperwork and employment records
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential)
- 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential)
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Exposure to payroll practices
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.