15 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Sr. HR Recruiter for an opportunity with a client located in Vienna, VA.
- General tech recruiter position
- Sourcing, administrative, building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates
- Provide recruiting services in accordance with our recruiting process, standards and systems
- Manages recruiting process for "high level" difficult positions, specialty positions, broad client groups, highly technical client groups or complex track recruiting
- Self-directed execution of the full life cycle recruiting process with an emphasis in meeting time-to-fill goals
- Develop an effective sourcing strategy to provide a continuous flow of quality and quantity of candidates for the pipeline
- Possess strong candidate and client management skills, with a proven ability to influence
- Develop and execute strategies autonomously to include networking, call lists, niche social networking, and general industry knowledge
- Acts as a recruiting partner and a subject matter expert to business leadership, hiring managers and other key stakeholders
- Identify 'root cause' solutions to complex recruiting issues and ability to implement solutions that will mitigate immediate problems and future potential issues
- Address ambiguous situations or challenges and respond accordingly, drawing on ones subject matter expertise, skills and abilities
- Screens and counsels candidates, coaches the hiring team, and negotiates the close
- Effectively facilitate formal consensus meetings with the hiring team
- Independent involvement when developing and executing strategies
- Practice attention to detail and flawless execution of requisition processing
- Proven ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment
- 4+ years full lifecycle Tech recruiting experience
- Must be able to be full desk and source their own candidates
- Must be able to manage day and maintain candidate relationships
- Influential communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently to meet hiring needs/produce results
- 2+ years of experience in Recruiting Strategy: Collaborate with recruiting managers and peers to develop and implement recruiting strategy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience Ideal qualifications
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.