26 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking an Implementation Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Plano, TX.
The Store Systems Specialist will be responsible for the technical implementation and administration of technology in our environment. This includes technical oversight of new innovative technologies to improve both our guest and team member experiences.
The Store Systems Specialist will assist with the selection, integration, implementation, evolution, and delivery of IT application solutions provided to the business. The Specialist will be involved in the evaluation and selection of vendor solutions, working closely with each vendor to evolve their products, services and roadmap to meet needs. They will drive the seamless integration between the solutions and are expected to become a subject matter expert for the system architecture, services delivered, and associated capability roadmaps. Additional responsibilities include assistance with training development and partnering with business and vendor partners to plan, execute, manage, maintain, and finalize projects from beginning to end according to deadlines and budgetary parameters.
- Own the technical implementation of new technologies, including lab testing and evaluation, training coordination with Operations, and on-site implementation and support
- Support technical issues escalated from the helpdesk
- Manage vendor relationships, holding them accountable to predefined metrics and advocating for needs in development pipeline
- Responsible for installation, maintenance, upgrade, and support of hardware and software
- Document solutions, implementation procedures, and troubleshooting processes
- May act as project manager on one or more projects
- 5+ years of experience with restaurant / family entertainment systems in a multi-unit environment
- Experience working with vendors to integrate disparate systems
- Working knowledge of accounting processes and system interfaces as they relate to restaurant and business systems
- Working knowledge of networking including Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, DNS, routers, switches, and Ethernet
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliability and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, sense of urgency
- Knowledge of standard restaurant business processes, including sales, cash management, guest service, and inventory processes
- 30% travel, some weekends and evenings but not consistent, will come in waves
- Travel will include Houston, Phoenix, but primarily in DFW
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.