10 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Information Security Project Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Addison, TX.
- Coordinate and facilitate routines to support delivery (for example, kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, and so on)
- Plan and coordinate delivery and dependencies across multiple teams
- Facilitate dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables
- Promote/facilitate communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline
- Gather/facilitate status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery risks/issues, and schedule
- Ensure that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders
- Ensure deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards
- Support resource planning for delivery/execution
- Technical Change Management (software/hardware deployments)
- Requires advanced understanding of the security business practices, and familiarity with the project management processes and controls
- Strong knowledge of financial services, cybersecurity products, services and technologies at a functional and data level
- Cyber security policy, standards and project management process controls
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.