24 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Infrastructure Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Pennington, NJ.
- Foster and provide guidance, mentoring, assistance and development to colleagues on cross training and technical development of staff
- Assist with establishing server, network and storage technology selection criteria for applications, and performance and resource optimization
- Assist with systems and network system administration projects and tasks, while actively working on incident and management activities
- Provide 3rd level problem management support for Windows Server infrastructure
- Provide 3rd level problem management support for Linux Server infrastructure
- Provide 4th level problem management support for end-user computing back-end infrastructure
- Assist in the growth and development of the Scottish business both externally and internally by building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Associate's or bachelor's degree (computer science, technology, engineering or math-related field)
- 6+ years work experience or equivalent experience
- Excellent planning, organizational, problem-solving, analytical, decision-making and communication skills required. Proficiency with database applications
- Cloud & Server experience
- Knowledge of mainframe, distributed and/or web programming language
- Basic leadership skills preferred
- Excellent time management skills preferred
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- Must have the desire and ability to learn new technology and continuously grow
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.