about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Disaster Recovery Infrastructure Project Manager (REMOTE) for an opportunity with a client located in Chicago, IL.
- Responsible for structuring and planning Disaster Recovery event
- Perform the detailed planning, and managing Disaster Recovery execution and completion of moderate to large Disaster Recovery exercises
- Assist with working on project documentation, project schedule, meeting agendas, minutes, status reporting, etc.
- Risk/Issue tracking and mitigation
- Work closely with the Disaster Recovery Coordinator
- Responsible for tracking milestones and incurred expenses versus planned expenses, schedules roles and resources, evaluates risks and recommends contingency plans
- Assigns resources and tasks, and manages quality assurance, resolution of issues, status reviews and reporting
- Creation and maintaining a Communication Plan throughout the project
- Experience in creating and maintaining Disaster Recovery Runbooks
- Level 3 experience required
- Strong project management skills, and should understand various project methodologies, processes and standards
- Expertise in managing all phases of technology infrastructure projects from concept - through implementation and maintenance to closure
- Knowledge with technology infrastructure (Servers/Storage/Network) as well as MS Office, MS Project and SharePoint
- Familiar with Azure DevOps and Jira
- Prior Program Manager experience a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.