20 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Infrastructure Project Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is seeking a technical infrastructure project manager for a large company based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. The role has alternate locations to sit in Texas or New Jersey. The client is seeking someone who comes from a infrastructure background with true project management experience including project plans, meeting minutes, and status reports. The candidate(s) must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and be able to demonstrate those skills to a varying level of internal & external resources, to include senior leadership. The candidate should be self-motivated and be able to detect a major concern that should be escalated to management for resolution.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Demonstrates an understanding of customer's tactical goals and effectively participates in the development and implementation of business solutions
- Manages project risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques
- Actively manages the work efforts of multiple functional resources through the project plan
- Establishes basic scope control procedures
- Develops documentation; monitors and reports project status; assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of documentation
- Initiates and maintains reporting relationships with project stakeholders including team members, peers, managers, customers, vendors, and other affected departments to coordinate efforts across multiple business units and ensure continuous efficient management of projects
- Gathers input and feedback
- Analyzes and reports project status and research information; monitors project performance to maintain the quality of services, deliverables, and content
- Effectively assists in directing both internal and external resources to achieve business solutions within project guidelines
- Responds to operational issues and RFI's within defined areas of responsibility while progressing on project work
- Collaborates and communicates with other project managers and leaders to coordinate cross-project initiatives and activities. Identify and eliminate obstacles to solution plans, business goals or implementation
- Assists in the development and implementation of contingency plans
- Assist in the development of project budgets in compliance with the company's financial practices
- 4 year degree.
- At least 7 years experience with the aforementioned responsibilities
- 7 years experience in project management
- PMP certification preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.