22 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Investment Operations Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Saint Paul, MN.
- Reconciling trade information against clients' expected transactions and monies received from investors
- Written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation and transactions
- Monthly investor services data in Soc 1 checklists for applicable funds
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding the policies and procedures of the AI department
- Understanding the information flow through the various AI systems
- Knowledge of how to use the various systems specific to the job function
- Ability to communicate information carefully in order to manage client relationships
- Active listening to obtain information and understand client needs
- Ability to write correspondence that is clear, professional and grammatically correct
- Strong attention to detail required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to perform research and analysis
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while participating in a team environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.