12 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a iOS Developer C2H (remote during contract, on site once perm) for an opportunity with a client located in Lakeland, FL.
- Design, develop, test and maintain features within our mobile app, which empowers our customers to plan, shop and save at home and in-store
- Assist in the definition development and documentation of software's business requirements, objectives, deliverables and specifications in collaboration with internal users and departments
- Work closely with our technology partners and leads to deliver new and enhanced features in a timely, cost-effectively manner through integration with various web services and SDKs, both in-house and third-party
- Provide feedback and guidance to the User Experience (UX) team to help create interface designs that are technically feasible and consistent with current app architecture and implementation
- Translate design and wireframes into high-quality code
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability ad reliability
- Participate in all Agile/Scrum Sprint ceremonies, including Sprint Planning, Sprint Refinement, Daily Scrum meetings and Sprint Retros
- Support ongoing mobile app releases ensuring a fast-performing, first-class user experience, including WCAG 2.1 compliance for customers with disabilities
- Strive for consistent bug fixes, performance enhancements and crash mitigation's
- Must have 5 years of experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into mobile application solutions considering such factors as system performance, usability, quality, cross-system inter dependencies, scalability, and total cost of ownership
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience architect, designing, maintaining and developing large commerce enterprise applications
- Strong understanding of the best practices of app design and supporting iPhone layouts via Storyboards and Auto Layout
- Strong understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Strong understanding of Build Configuration and Xcode Schemes
- Strong familiarity with architecture and design patterns, including but not limited to Reactive Programming, Dependency Injection, Singleton pattern, MVC, MVVM and MVP
- Strong understanding of version control systems such as Git
- Experience developing iOS apps with Swift/Objective-C programming languages and tool sets
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Experience with dependency management through technologies such as Swift Package Manager, Git Sub modules, Carthage and Cocoapods
- Experience with production distribution (i.e. certificates, provisioning profiles)
- Experience with version control in a team environment and a strong knowledge of Git
- Experience submitting mobile applications to Apple App store for public release
- Experience debugging performance, memory, storage, and layout issues using tools such as Instruments and Xcode
- Familiarly with RESTful API interfaces and contracts
- Familiarly with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong problem- determination skills and resolution experience
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business , or other analytical disciplines or equivalent experience
- The contractor must provide their own development machine sufficient to be effective and efficient.
- Minimum specifications:
- Model: MacBook Pro late 2016 - current
- Processor: i7
- Memory: 16 - 32 GB
- Graphics: Custom card
Candidates will be required to be onsite in Lakeland, FL two days a week when they roll to perm.
They can stay remote while on contract.
There is not a timeframe on when they will roll to perm.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.