12 days ago
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>
Signature Consultants is seeking a iOS Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in New York, NY.
- Provide engineering level support for corporate owned and personal Apple devices
- Responsible for deployment and administrator of MobileIron MDM, Intune MDM/MAM and optionally JAMF
- Administration of Office 365 / Intune / Azure device compliance integration's
- Maintain the development, test and production environments
- Deploy and manage iOS apps
- Architect and align MDM and Apple technology with business processes to enhance efficiency
- Create and maintain technical documentation as well as assist with training and providing guidance on best practices to down tier support teams
- Manage test plans, and testing groups of users for new releases of iOS / iPadOS
- Disrupt assumptions, challenge the status quo, and break previous boundaries via consensus building and process refinement for the advantage of the user base
- 5+ years total progressive IT experience
- 2+ years' experience supporting iOS in a highly regulated environment, via MDM systems, especially MobileIron, Intune and JAMF
- 2+ years' experience supporting Apple platforms in enterprise environments of 1000+ iOS devices
- 2+ years' experience with multiplatform server administration, including upgrades, patching and optimization.
- Direct experience with the distribution, adoption, and enforcement of iOS upgrades
- High level understanding and experience with Microsoft Application Protection and App Configuration
- Strong communication skills at all levels, from end users to IT peers to management
- Strong understanding of supporting technologies such as authentication, networking, wireless, VPN, peripherals etc.
- PowerShell or similar scripting experience
- Experience Active Directory, Azure AD and certificate distribution, highly desirable
- Experience with mobile application configuration management framework utilized to configure, customize and optimize end user client app experience
- Optional, experience with macOS - application packaging, restriction polices, VPN
- Experience with Apple Business Manager, Volume Purchase Program and Apple Configurator
- Experience with Service Now integrations
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.