19 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a IT Business Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Dallas TX.
- Understand stakeholder needs to help envision and create a solution to solve a problem
- Support cost/benefit analysis to align technology solutions to business strategy
- Gather and catalog functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests
- Craft engagement documentation outlining scope, strategy, and high-level requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise within the business/technical domain to support scope and requirement decisions
- Determine the impact of modifications and enhancements to applications and assist with identifying integration points and the end-to-end solution design
- Ensure changes to the application are compliant with bank standards and policies
- For vendor applications, work closely with the vendor to ensure changes meet bank requirements including assisting with acceptance testing where needed
- Assist users and development teams in application testing and troubleshooting and may help with test planning and configuring test solutions to validate functional and system needs
- Document processes, procedures and workflows associated with applications
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to create, analyze, and improve processes and solutions
- Create, maintain, and present training materials and other documentation for end-users
- Experience working in Agile or Waterfall methodology and a deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle; Jira experience a big plus
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing knowledge / experience; quantitative analytics to characterize key data sets
- Solution Delivery Process: Understands all roles and responsibilities within their team, and uses the tool sets within the software lifecycle
- Governance & Stakeholder Management: Contributes to artifacts needed for governance forums. Understands stakeholder expectations and creates regular updates to keep stakeholders informed.
- Analytical Thinking: Demonstrates ability to identify root causes to solve complex problems in highly unstable situations
- Experience with Level 2 support a strong plus
- Information security competency: Posses an in-depth understanding of information technology, cyber security operations, and security controls
- Business Products & Strategy: Basic awareness of products, services, business flows and strategy
- Solution Design: Has knowledge of software development but has not necessarily been involved in hands-on application development/coding
- Risk Management: Understands risks and can apply the controls necessary to mitigate. Knows when to escalate risks
- Financial & Resource Management: Basic understanding of financial data and the impact that their role has within a team
- Planning, Execution & Process: Actively participates in planning ceremonies. Has the ability to complete a task/story against plan/sprint commitment. Demonstrates working knowledge of Agile/Waterfall frameworks
- Collaborates with own team and across teams; asks questions to obtain views from others
- Presents their own point of view with a clear rationale, facts and figures; clearly displays how their proposed solution or course of action is superior to other options by using facts/evidence to support it
- Tracks the effectiveness of solutions through KPI's; incorporates technical and financial factors when comparing different approaches to solutions
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.