25 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a IT Help desk Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Austin, TX.
- Serve as contact in providing remote customer service and complex technical support to internal partners and vendors Act as a technical resource for other IT Support Specialists
- Provide second-level remote support of customers' software and minor operating system modifications requests. Investigate, research, and resolve complex IT issues
- Respond to requests and document tickets in Service Now following Centene's Information Technology policy and procedures
- Perform software installations, upgrades, and configure customer-specific software
- Review team's current processes and recommend process improvements
- Update installation guides and workflow processes
- Collaborate with Information Technology teams to update workflow processes impacting multiple teams
- Ability to interface with end users - customer service attitude/positively
- Problem solving skills - ability to perform root cause analysis and determine appropriate course of action
- Strong team-working skills in an environment where techs are spread out across the mid-west.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills - must be able to work independently and pace oneself to complete own work
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform tasks as outlined and requested by manager without direct supervision
- Strong understanding of an array of computer equipment, peripherals, mobile devices as well as standard software applications
- Mac experience, customer service, Microsoft 365, ITIL Foundation Fundamentals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.