13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking IT Program Manager V for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery strategy including the collection and translation of business requirements into program and project plans, and technical execution approach for programs and projects.
- Plan and coordinate project deliverables across multiple service providers in support of project requirements
- Manage financial estimates, forecasting, monitoring, and reporting for deliverables for programs and projects Responsible for communicating project status across delivery teams, senior leaders, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Responsible for overseeing a series of projects of high complexity across multiple departments across multiple business units
- Asses and advise on improving process and methodologies of current program and project management implications throughout projects' timelines
- Work with project managers to identify redundancies and duplication's of efforts across projects and eliminate
- Proven ability to successfully deliver enterprise-wide Information Security and Identity and Access Management remediation programs
- Strong business, financial, technology and project management acumen
- Proven ability to resolve project issues and mitigate project risk by negotiating solutions that meet expected results
- Data analysis skills and ability create executive quality materials within tight timeframes with limited direction from management
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills at an executive level
- Experience with Project Management methodology, Enterprise Change Standards for Programs and projects SDLC, Waterfall, Agile (PPRT management, deliverables and tollgates for both programs and projects)
- Proficient with standard tools such as PPRT, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Discovery, SharePoint, etc.
- Ability to connect dots and articulate clear and concise status and action plans to resolve issues and risks and at the right level of detail for the audience
- Ability to confidently lead meetings and discussions to drive program and project deliverables and resolve issues and challenges
- Skilled at managing scope, schedule (WBS), TARs, risks, issues and inter dependencies impacting the program/project and develops sound mitigation and "go to green" plans
- 8-10+ years Project Management experience in an Enterprise environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- PMP Certified
- Acts as mentor to project managers
- Able to motivate project managers to build cooperative work teams
- Able to identify, develop, and direct team members strengths, technological resources and organizational processes to build teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of business units functions
- Strong communication skills to work with senior management to deliver requirements
- Strong analytical, problem solving, quality management, and organizational skills
- Comprehensive understanding of project management theory and team dynamics
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action and adapt to change
- Proven ability to make tough decisions and accept challenging assignments
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate costs and develop and implement project plans within budgetary guidelines
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Extensive program management experience and PMP certificate
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.