9 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Project Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Warren, IL.
- Responsible for the strategic management of the IT system elements of a business transformation program
- Identify and manage interdependencies between IT projects and cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment
- Partners with IT business capability and solution delivery leaders to identify and manage business and IT stakeholders, including end-users and interested parties, through enterprise process and solution change
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to program and program projects from various departments
- Will effectively lead IT project managers responsible for individual projects within the program, adhering to enterprise PMO standards, tools and reporting schedules
- Manages a program-wide view of project financials coming from multiple funding sources. Ensures project managers are providing timely and accurate forecasts
- Supports vendor statement of work negotiations as required
- Engages decision makers to resolve conflicting priorities
- Leads project managers through issue management and risk evaluation & mitigation plans
- Ensures overall program and projects deliver per committed time lines and with value identified in project charter
- Develops and leads a robust communication plan
- PMP certification preferred
- Demonstrable experience with Broadcom Clarity a competitive advantage
- MS Office 365 skills required - PowerPoint and Excel a must, MS Teams desired
- Experience managing large, cross-functional transformation programs in an IT delivery function required, experience within life sciences a plus
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 8+ years of recent, relevant experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.