14 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a IT Project Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Superior, MI. Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for managing projects and activities for our growing organization. In this position, you will be part of a project management team and will lead, plan and supervise projects through completion, overseeing successful output.
- Manage large enterprise and high risk projects in alignment with the strategy and goals of the organization
- Responsible for overall performance of applications/infrastructure/security projects in a fast pace high volume environment
- Weekly program reviews
- Issue tracking and escalations
- Manage stakeholders and communicating projects issues and decisions
- Create and manage projects goals, milestones and commitments
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of projects status throughout their life cycle
- Manage project team's deliverables and collaborations with other organizations
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance
- Participate or lead PMO activities such as resource alignment, process improvements, and project prioritization
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience and expertise in Project and Program Management
- M&A experience
- Expertise in all phases of Project Life Cycle
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
- PPM Tools experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.