23 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Project Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Perform project management responsibilities relating to information technology implementations, upgrades, conversion and recovery
- Role has direct and matrixed execution responsibility across all technology organizations as well as LOB
- Portfolio/Program Manager on the business side for delivering the program/projects
- Manage multiple projects or a single major project
- Partner with Program and Project Managers and SMEs to create business requirements for technology solutions
- Assist with technology estimates, manage low to moderate complexity technology solutions for projects to a full-scale deployment in a live environment
- Manage to timelines and communicate project status and has matrix management responsibility
- Strong financial management skills required
- Process, documentation, data experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and navigate at all levels in the organization
- Executive reporting and presentation skills
- Highly organized with critical thinking abilities at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Experience delivering large projects with significant impact to multiple lines of business that may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications
- Knowledge of Payments or Financial Services space
- Familiarity with various project management tools
- Experience driving multiple projects simultaneously
- Agile experience strongly desired
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.