Charlotte, North Carolina
about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a IT Project/ Program Manager for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of moderate to high complexity within a single or multiple department(s) within a business unit
- Manages, leads and direct the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project
- Responsible for managing project scope and timeline for one or more projects ensuring applicable change requirements are met
- Assist with implementing and executing Data Quality routines to ensure change standards and policies are being met with each project deployment
- Assist with implementing a new Retrospective- Lessons Learned process to improve delivery of Agile projects
- Assist with and drive Operational Excellence by enhancing processes and routines to improve project execution
- Project Manager with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead project execution, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail with experience developing weekly
- Familiarity with status reports and tracking actions, issues and risks
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action and adapt to change
- Experience with MS Suite of applications including Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Project
- Familiarity with change management processes and tools
- Project Management Office (PMO) experience to manage data quality routines
- Experience managing project's in a Financial Services organization
- Experience managing projects using Agile framework and familiarity with Agile routines
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.