13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Risk Consultant w/Payments for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Manages and support the delivery of high profile technology products and services
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client and the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if custom solution is necessary, and recommend best option to the customer
- Provides guidance on leveraging new technology
- Requests sizing estimates and reviews for reasonableness
- Ensures service quality and cost-effectiveness of solutions
- Monitors high profile projects to ensure requests are met on time and within sizing, keeping all parties informed of impacts and changes
- Maintains regular contact with senior management within Technology and the supported business unit
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives impacting one or more lines of business
- Understands and ensures compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for 2-4 business lines
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts and Regulators
- 7+ years of technology experience
- Technology and/or information security background
- Experience working in the banking industry
- Payments experience, ACH, Wire transfers or NACHA
- Ability to identify control requirements that drive the remediation work, and is able to write control standards
- Experience in helping to implement a governance program and can help monitor compliance.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats
- Strong ability to communicate complex technical information in simple terms to very senior business and technology leaders
- A high level of comfort working with ambiguity or uncertainty and converting information into quantifiable concepts
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to assess potential issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Resources will help to develop and implement a remediation program for payments
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.