- Evaluate all designs for project deliverables for all developers and assist team to supervise all work projects
- Coordinate with all business analysts and application architects to maintain knowledge on all functional requirements and ensure compliance to all architecture standards
- Prepare all documents for project standards and maintain accuracy in same and manage all technical resources to meet all requirements and perform tests on various processes in coordination with development teams.
- Administer all project issues and identify al risks and ensure mitigation within required timeframe and develop and perform tests on all JAVA and BPEL applications and design all J2EE applications according to business requirements
- Analyze and modify all J2EE applications and prepare required documents
- Assist in development for various applications and maintain Quality for same and perform troubleshot to resolve all application issues
- Develop all logical and physical models and deploy all applications and provide excellent documents for all processes
- Provide technical support to all production systems and perform various tests on all application codes and design new codes for all design specifications
- Develop and implement all software models for all software systems and analyze all business requirements for all processes
- Prepare all documents for designs and evaluate work of all peers and develop all J2EE requirements for businesses
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.