13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a JAMF Support for an opportunity with a client located in Boston, MA. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to join their team to help out with any and all internal Mac issues. This person will help provide internal customer support and be a main point of contact for mac related issues.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Mac, Apple & Jamf Technical Deskside Support Specialist, providing customer service focused technical Mac, Apple & Jamf support to a large sized user base
- Good working knowledge and experience of the following: Active Directory (Add/Remove & Edit Users), Google Apps, Office 365
- Administration and maintenance of Cloud based services (AWS preferred)
- Support of mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- Software, and hardware issues, on Apple MacOS, iOS and Windows devices
- Be able to use Bash code for mac
- Understand all policies in JAMF, compliance,
- Do packaging apps in JAMF (making app packages)
Nice to Have:
- Has windows management experience (intune)
- Saas or server management (windows server, Linux)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.