about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Java Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Chicago, IL.
- Design and develop effective RESTful services and APIs (microservices and micro-frontends)
- Design detailed technical solutions using the best available technologies
- Design, develop and unit test components as defined above
- Consult with business partners on requirements and synthesize into technical requirements and designs
- On the technical side, work with architects, designers and enterprise framework groups on the best solution for both business and IT
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions
- Ensure code meets standards and tested appropriately
- Hands-on experience in Analyzing problems, designing solutions and full stack development in modern technologies
- Hands-on experience in coding Microservices in Java , Spring Boot & Restful services
- Hands-on experience in messaging systems like JMS, Kafka
- Hands-on experience in SQL, writing stored procedures, Joins, Views, etc.
- Should have knowledge in front end technologies like JSP, Ajax, jQuery, CSS, HTML
- Experience in writing JUnit Testcases using Mockito or any other frameworks
- Experience in deploying application using CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in distributed repositories like GIT/ BitBucket / Azure TFS
- Experience in writing shell scripts, cronjob and basics of working linux / unix operating systems
- Knowledge in caching technologies like Redis, Memcached
- Knowledge in XML / JSON data formats
- Working in Agile environment
- Should have experience in handling multiple applications
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to work independently
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.