15 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Java Developer IV for an opportunity with a client located in Manassas, VA.
- Work as part of a team responsible for design, implementation and delivery of action resolution systems that support our flagship products like Xfinity Voice Remote, Sky Voice Remote and the Xfinity Assistant
- Develop, troubleshoot and maintain web services in a microservice architecture at a large-scale handling millions of requests per day
- Gain expertise, take responsibility and drive development of specific function/capability of the system with limited oversight
- Serve as a technical liaison for internal and external customers and business partners
- Mentor junior team members
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency with programming in Java (and/or Kotlin)
- Experience with REST web services and Micro service frameworks like Spring Boot
- Working knowledge of Container Systems (Docker, Kubernetes), CICD tools (Jenkins), Cloud services (EC2, S3, Lambda etc.), Splunk, Elastic Search etc.
- Bachelor's Degree: Computer and Information Science (Required)
Nice to have:
- Experience with programming in Kotlin and/or Python
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Optimization techniques and evaluation methodologies
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.