6 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Java/React Developer for an opportunity with a client located in O'Fallon, MO.
- Work with key stakeholders at our clients and delivery teams to gather technical requirements
- Develop, test, and deploy RESTful APIs and Java code
- Develop/enhance/deliver business-critical tools/solutions for various teams
- Partner with our front-end developers to support the integration of the tools you are developing
- Build, test, and deploy solutions that communicate with external web services
- Ensure APIs are developed using industry standard best practices
- Assist with the analysis and review of software requirements
- Fix any issues or bugs that arise
- 3+ years of Software Development Experience
- 3+ years of UI Development Experience including CSS3, HTML5, Responsive/Adaptive
- 2+ years of React JS development experience architecting highly complex enterprise systems
- 2+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services
- Experience working in AWS environment
- Experience with Jenkins
- Strong understanding of ADA compliance AA standards
- Experience in a production support environment
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle and end-to-end testing.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and/or similar tool
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tools such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with source control management (Bitbucket/GIT experience preferred)
- Strong teamwork abilities in a collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related
- Experience with SOA and AOP
- Knowledge of MVVM architecture is preferred
- Knowledge of Design Patterns is preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.