Charlotte, North Carolina
about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Java w/ API for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Experience with various levels of API gateways include business level, system level and data level API integration
- 5 - 7+ years of Java application development experience
- Experience in developing REST API services using Spring Boot and Jersey
- Experience with coding data access logic using Spring Boot
- 5+ years of experience working in one of the following J2EE app server: weblogic, websphere, JBOSS EAP 7.1
- Expertise in transaction management and clean understanding of concepts such as XA transactions/last phase commit, connection pooling, multi-threading and JMS
- Expert in basic rest principles and resource oriented architecture
- Experience in Test Driven TDD using JUnit or equivalent framework
- 3+ years of work experience in an Agile environment
- Work history of participating in daily agile routines and estimation of stories with minimal direction
- Practical experience with performance tuning
- Identifying a memory leak, connection leak
- Understanding of memory dump, thread dump, query plans
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience with messaging (MQ, Kafka) development using Spring Boot
- Some exposure to z/OS mainframe development environment
- Self-driven, innovative and pushes for high-quality measurable outcomes
- UI Frameworks: React JS, Angular, VUE JS
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.