North Palm Beach
about 2 months ago
- Design and develop test automation test plan and scripts for Agile team
- Ability to thoroughly peer review code adhering to strict team, and industry wide coding standards and best practices to ensure there is little to no technical debt
- Knowledge of source code and versions control management tools like GitHub, Bitbucket
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to Automation team members
- Apply software and automation-based Architecture / Engineering principles, theories, concepts, and technologies
- Collaborate with agile and Automation team daily
- Ensure there is little to no technical debt in test scripts utilizing SonarQube
- 2-3 years of experience minimum with automation.
- Both Testing experience and development experience
- Test tools: WebDriverIO, Jest, Cypress, Protractor NOT selenium.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience performing software testing or related functions
- Ability to thoroughly peer review code
- Experience in setting up CICD pipeline for regression testing on remote servers (Jenkins, Bamboo, GitHub Actions)
- Experience in testing web front/backend applications, mobile-web applications using Appium.
- Working experience in test analysis, design, automation, integration, and end-to-end testing as well as functional manual and API testing
- Experience with AWS cloud
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to educate the test team on automation framework, automated scripts maintenance
- Experience working in quick-paced Agile environment and SCRUM team format
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.