17 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Jr. Informatica Developer/Administrator for an opportunity with a client located in Harrisburg, NC.
- Design analytical SQL (Window Functions)
- Design and construct databases in both Netezza SQL Server
- Deploying code from one environment to another
- Designing & Develop Informatica MDM User Exits, Match rules
- Share knowledge and expertise with team
- Consulting & Communication
- Provide senior level consulting and advisory services to clients as subject matter expert for Informatica Power Center ETL and team delivery
- Provide analysis and recommendations for ETL implementation
- Take part in Design Brainstorm & design approval process
- Generate estimates for ODS & Warehouse ETL activities
- 3+ years Informatica, Autosys, UNIX
- 3+ years MS SQL Server
- General knowledge of data warehouse concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot Informatica file load issues
- Debug MS SQL Server stored procedures preventing data loads into the data warehouse. Ad-hoc DML statements.
- Ability to debug Autosys job dependencies, force start jobs, general Autosys maintenance
- Document issues, resolution, etc. via Confluence
- Curious, coachable, independent troubleshooter, and good character
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.