about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Jr. Technical Writer for an opportunity with a client located in Pineville, NC.
- Creating technical documentation breaking down complex applications into easy-to-understand guides that assist team members to navigate products and services
- Create quick reference guides and user manuals
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Collaborate regularly with various team members to document current process logic
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years' industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- T-SQL and C# knowledge
- Experience with source control
- Experience using Visio, UML or workflow/diagram software
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.