2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a talented Junior Network Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Brookline, MA.
- Responsible for maintaining the Tier 2 network resource to the Helpdesk organization
- Responsible for maintaining the network resource for managing the trouble ticket queue for all network related incident tickets
- Ability to escalated issues to the appropriate senior engineer
- Provide support for technical needs for various business groups, individuals, and related systems
- Responsible for assisting senior engineers in projects
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation of network inventory, procedures and topology maps
- Responsible for organizing the Microsoft SharePoint environment
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of all routers, switches and firewalls in various network configurations
- Supporting VLANs, QOS, VoIP, and advanced access control
- Recognize and identify areas of network improvement including policy changes and enforcement
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.