20 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Lead Process Engineer who will work a hybrid role in either Charlotte, North Carolina, Minneapolis or Minnesota.
- Meeting with production managers to assess existing processes
- Drafting process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates
- Performing risk assessments
- Designing and testing process upgrades and new process systems
- Ensuring processes comply with safety and quality standards
- Performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues
- Performing optimization tests
- Developing routines and best practices to ensure product quality
- Developing standardized operating instructions for the upgrades process
- Providing the Product Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures
- Monitoring upgrades systems
- 5+ years of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience
- BS/BA degree
- Process Engineers with 3-5 years of process mapping, process modeling and facilitation experience
- Service organization experience is preferred (banking, insurance, health care, etc.)
- iGrafx mapping and JIRA workflow tool knowledge is a plus
- Green Belt certification preferred
- Black Belt certifications are a plus but not a requirement
- Hybrid positions 3 days in the office/2 days remote -Minneapolis or Charlotte
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.