13 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a Lead Product Manager (remote until after Covid-19 ~ on site sometime in 2022) for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to work on an assignment for 12 months + (prefer candidates who are eligible to covert to permanent employee).
- Lead complex initiatives including establishing marketing programs for new products or enhancements
- Conduct market research and market results-oriented analysis for major global Treasury Management, Trade and Payment products and services
- Review and analyze complex major product lines and services
- Implement change delivery solutions for the portfolio's technology process work of low to moderate complexity
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted situations of global market dynamics, trends, and regulatory impact Oversee risk management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with managers, stakeholders, scrum masters, project managers, and delivery team to resolve issues and achieve project goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a mentor to less experienced staff
- 5+ years of Product Management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery experience, work experience, training, military experience and education
- Need a resource who understands Business Requirements, Technology Architecture, and how end to end system flow works. Also needs to be familiar with Agile structure
- Agile JIRA, Familiarity with Web Architecture
- Good communication, Familiar with Technology, Architecture, and Agile
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.