20 days ago
12 months (CTH)
Signature Consultants is seeking a Lead Technical Business Systems Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to company-wide technology initiatives
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence company-wide technology solutions
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent
- 5+ years of JIRA experience and working with agile framework
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Any BI tool (tableau, oracle BI or SSRS)
- HP Quality Center or ALM
- Jira or Version 1
- Agile environment (must be at a full agile level by Q4 per bank guidelines).
- STRONG comm skills and strong writing skills are necessary.
Daily activities for this role are:
- Creating business requirement document artifacts, user stories for Oracle BI, Tableau, SSRS, or other reporting/BI platforms.
- using Strong communication skills to complete deliverables (interpersonal communication skills)
- Agile/user stories
- Doing Process flows, documentation, user guides, etc.
- Verifying results in UAT and production
- project coordination w/communications and training teams preferred
- Customer Due Diligence, BSA/AML, KYC experience is a plus
- Demo experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.