30 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Loan Processor for an opportunity with a client located in Oshkosh, WI.
- Prepare loan packages according to bank, regulatory and investor guidelines by gathering and reviewing the necessary documentation and information within designated time frames
- Review Internally and Attorney Prepared loan packages according to Bank and Flood Compliance Regulatory guidelines by gathering and reviewing the necessary documentation and information to Flood Compliance Procedures
- Communicate with customers, staff, lenders, counsel, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all documentation required to complete the file
- Provide other administrative support to the department as required
- Basic knowledge of legal documents used to support applicable loan/lease processing
- Ability to work with legal to solve complex documentation needs
- Ability to apply critical thinking for all elements of loan documentation construction
- Ability to master the bank's documentation software
- Some knowledge of closing policies and procedures, funding policies, underwriting requirements, governmental and agency requirements, terminology and automated processing systems
- Some knowledge of applicable credit policies and approval processes for assigned product(s)
- Ability to work effectively and accurately in a fast paced, high production, professional environment
- Strong organization skills - Effective verbal and written communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.