5 days ago
Manufacturing Engineer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for an opportunity with a client in Mesa, AZ.
- Develops and implements production and tooling methodologies
- Participates on Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to integrate technical solutions across multiple disciplines
- Develops, identifies and implements conceptual designs and maintains the program architecture for build
- Leads and implements manufacturing plans
- Conducts producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements
- Assists in providing producibility information for inclusion in project plans and helps document producibility best practices
- Analyzes design/build concepts to evaluate producible design/build definitions
- Resolves technical problems of significant impact to performance, cost or schedule
- Coordinates and implements new engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts
- Validates and ensures production readiness of solutions to complex problems. Implements lean principles and technologies
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.