11 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Ridley Park, PA. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to work at a client site supporting the build of aircraft and rotorcraft.
- Responsible for the build of composite assemblies to support the assembly line
- Supports the development and implementation of production and tooling methodologies
- Participates as a member of an Integrated Product Team (IPT) to support the integration of technical solutions across multiple disciplines
- Supports the development, identification and implementation of conceptual designs and maintenance of the program architecture for build. Participates in the implementation of manufacturing plans
- Investigates technical problems. Participates in the implementation of Lean principles and technologies
- Interfaces with IPTs and internal customers to develop products, skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (any area)
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking
- Composites, Boeing Knowledge, Customer Knowledge and Communication experience
- Continuous Learning, Customer Focus, Innovation/Creativity, Business Acumen, Safety Awareness, Quality, Systems Thinking and Analytical Skills (Technical) experience
- Engineering Processes, Design Concepts & Techniques, Engineering Knowledge/Comprehension, Analyze & Interpret Engineering Data experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.